Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It is Happening

Okay. I am a Pre-Journalism Major. I need to do pre-journalism stuff. That means I need to keep a blog. This means I need to tweet.

Have I been avoiding this? Desperately.
Will I any Longer? NO!

Here is my thought process:

I keep a blog because I have to for class. I tweet to my teacher that I wrote my blog post.

However, I want to be a journalists. I want to reach people and try and make them care about the random thoughts that are in my head. So, I start now.

I will start being Folly. I will start tweeting my Philosophies.

If that makes no sense to you, follow this link...

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, that is very captivating! You are very good at writing Allison! I am excited to keep on reading your folly? (is that how to use it? oh, follow the link) Anyways, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete