Friday, May 7, 2010

The Laze Days

Hello world!

I am currently on Summer break-- though now that I am in college, I should refer to it as Spring Break, since that is the term I'm skipping :) I know I should be ecstatic to be free from school, exams, and working hard-- but I'm not. Don't get me wrong, I don't miss the exams in the slightest, but I am beginning to run out of things to do. I can almost hear the millions of television mom's telling me to go play outside, or read a book or learn how to cook or something like that, but that is my problem! I've been doing all those things... and I still have free time!!

Ugh... Hard life, I know :P.

Besides my odd sense of boredom, life is going pretty well, My dad and I finally got the Motorcycle running (with more hinderance than help from me, may I add) so I've been able to take that out... It is so much fun! Everything I imagined-- I feel like I'm flying! Too bad I'll never be allowed to get a real one, but I guess I'll work with what I have :D

So far my summer tally is:
5 and 1/2 Books Read
1 Motorcycle Reconstructed
4 Erin's Promise Performances
6 Meals Cooked
0 Meals Ruined (I know, I'm shocked too ;))
2 Lego Creations Built
and 46 Days until I can start school again
Here is the first of my lego creations... my house :D Awww... how cute, I know. I couldn't bear to destroy this one, so it is currently sitting on my dresser-- the windows and doors open and close... how sweet is that :D
This is my Robot man... He is holding a flower... he also lasted all of about 2 minutes before his arms fell off... he is currently in a million pieces in the Lego Container... poor guy :D

I guess all I have left to say is...

Life is Good


1 comment:

  1. you have no life :o) oh the days of playing with legos... i miss those things! I love you midge!

    ReplyDelete