Thursday, July 23, 2009

Testing... 123

I've caught the bug!
I am a blogger, hear me ROAR! (or type, it's all relatively the same)

This Blog will follow me through my college years. I will update you on all of the ups and downs of college life instead of finishing my homework. I am a master procraster :D. (I know it's not a word... but it Rhymes.)

So, I guess I must explain why I am finally doing this. You see, I have this sister who is addicted to blogging. Her form of Rationale, "Well, at least I'm journaling". So, if anyone asks, yes, I am merely journaling. I'm not trying to waste time, just trying to follow the counsel of those prophets I love and revere.

Let's get a few things straight:
1.) I can't spell, and spell check only does so much. Feel free to make fun of me, who knows, I might legitley not be able to spell the word :D
2.) I love color. Obviously. But be not afraid, they sometimes match.
3.) I don't have a three, it just seemed appropriate.

Well, I love you all dearly! I hope you enjoy living college life Vicariously!
Welcome on the Adventure!

balloons1.jpg letting go image by sarakonowalchuk

2 comments:

  1. You are a freak! We should imitate the balloon picture for real. That would be sooooo cool! anyways, love your blog. I know you can't spell! but i love you! Yay for blog stalking you...

    oh and i have a bet that you don't keep this up... just letting you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously update.... my goodness. i am bored out of my mind. i hope the trek fireside is enjoyable. the flights look horrid tomorrow so we are staying here...

    ladidadidadida! La La la La La! Lo Lo Lo Lo Lo! Who Who Who Who Who!

    ReplyDelete