Sunday, October 11, 2009

This Thing, Called Life

Here I am. A month and a half into school and not a single blog post. What kind of Blogger am I? :D So, I'll give you the cliff note version of my life.

Roommates:
These are my roommates! I love them to death! We have had so much fun at college-- talking, laughing, playing-- anything but homework :D. I don't think I could have asked for better people to live this first year with!

Classes:

I like this cartoon, it kind of puts everything in perspective for me, but it doesn't stop me from being stressed out. Classes are amazing, though it's a lot of hard work, I think that I'm prepared to do semi-decent. I still have all A's and A-... btw... coming from GA, this whole A- thing is really throwing me for a loop... Heaven Help me!
As for my major, BYU doesn't allow Double Majors... well, they allow them, it's just that they can't figure out how a music education degree and a nursing degree will ever help me in my life... so I have to choose one. I think I'm choosing nursing, though, any who know me also understand that this could change at the drop of a hat.

College Life:

I love love love love college! I am having so much fun! The people are fantastic, my friends are amazing and The spirit of campus is undeniable! I'm really glad I decided to apply, I know this is where i'm supposed to be, and whether or not I make it into the nursing program, I'm going to finish up all four of my years here.

I don't think there is much else... just that i love college!

No comments:

Post a Comment